Alissa Heinerscheid Salary in 2023 | Was Alissa Fired From Bud Light?
Facts of Alissa Heinerscheid
|Full Name:||Alissa Heinerscheid|
|Annual Salary:||$2 Million|
|Date of Birth:||on March 4th, 1984,|
|Birth Place:||Rancho Santa Fe, California|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession:||American Business Executive|
|Education:||Groton School / Harvard University / The Wharton School|
|Partner:||Henry Charles Heinerscheid|
- 1 How Much Salary Does Alissa Heinerscheid Earn?
- 2 What is The Net Worth of Alissa Heinerscheid?
- 3 Birth, Age, Zodiac, Ethnicity, Nationality & Family
- 4 Alissa Heinerscheid Attended Harvard University
- 5 Body Mesurments- Heigh, Weigh, Hair & Eye Color
- 6 Alissa Heinerscheid’s Husband- Henry Charles Heinerscheid
- 7 Work Records
- 8 Important Facts About Alissa Heinerscheid
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How Much Salary Does Alissa Heinerscheid Earn?
Former Vice President of Marketing for “Bud Light” Alissa Heinerscheid receives an average annual salary of around $2 Million as a senior marketing officer. Similarly, her monthly and weekly incomes are $166000 and $41000 respectively.
At Bud Light, her main responsibility was to launch new partnerships and campaigns that aimed to evolve Bud Light’s image.
What is The Net Worth of Alissa Heinerscheid?
A distinguished American business executive Alissa Heinerscheid holds an estimated net worth of around $13.29 Million in 2023. She is the former Vice President of marketing for “Bud Light” which is the biggest beer brand in the world.
Heinerscheid is the first woman to become the Vice President of “Bud Light” in its 40 years of history. She gained a huge amount of net worth as well as fame and popularity after working at Bud Light.
Alissa Heinerscheid’s Annual, Monthly & Weekly Salary | Net Worth
|Year||Annual Salary||Monthly Salary||Weekly Salary||Net Worth|
|2023||$2 Million||$166000||$41000||$13.29 Million|
Birth, Age, Zodiac, Ethnicity, Nationality & Family
Renowned American business executive Alissa Heinerscheid was born on March 4th, 1984, in Rancho Santa Fe, California.
According to her birthdate, Alissa is currently 39 years old and her horoscope sign is Pisces. Her race is Caucasian. She holds American nationality and follows a Christian religion.
She is the daughter of (Father) Douglas Bruce Gordon and (mother) Lisa Long Gordon. W. Alissa also has a brother named Andrew Gordon.
Heinerscheid currently lives in New York City, USA with her three children and husband.
Alissa Heinerscheid Attended Harvard University
Alissa Heinerscheid is a well-educated businesswoman who completed her high school education at Groton School which is located in Massachusetts.
Later for her graduation, she attended Harvard University where she studied English literature and completed her graduation in 2002.
However, for her master’s, she studied marketing and received an MBA degree from The Wharton School in 2010. While she was doing her master’s she started working at Bud Light as part of their marketing team.
Body Mesurments- Heigh, Weigh, Hair & Eye Color
Alissa Heinerscheid’s sexual orientation is straight and she stands 5 feet 7 inches ( 170.18 m) tall. Her body weighs approximately 68 KG ( 151 lbs). Similarly, her eye color is brown, and she also has brown hair.
Alissa Heinerscheid’s Husband- Henry Charles Heinerscheid
Alissa is a married woman and her husband Henry Charles Heinerscheid is a partner at GreyLion investment company.
They first met at Harvard University, where both were graduating from the same university. Through their decades-long marriage, they have welcomed three beautiful children. However, they never bring their children into media due to their privacy and safety.
- Alissa started her professional career in 2006 when she first worked as a business analyst at McKinsey & Company which is a global management consulting company.
- Later in 2010, she started serving for the famous Food processing company “General Mills” as a senior marketing manager.
- While serving General Mills Alissa worked on various brands such as Fiber One, Cheerios, Nature Valley, and others.
- After four years of working for General Mills, she joined Jhonson & Jhonson as a senior brand manager. While working for Jhonson & Jhonson she produced the Neutrogena Hydro Boost line of skincare products.
- She joined the Anheuser-Bush in 2018 as a senior director of communication for Bud Light. Her main job was to analyze the brand’s Public relations, Influencer marketing, Social Media, and Experiential activation.
- After four years of working as a senior director of communication, Alissa was promoted to Vice President of Marketing for Bud Light in 2022.
- She made history by becoming the first woman to lead the brand in its 40-year history. As a Marketing Vice President, her responsibilities are developing and executing the brands, strategies, vision, and innovation pipeline.
Important Facts About Alissa Heinerscheid
- Alissa came to the spotlight after becoming the Vice President of Marketing for “Bud Light” while breaking the records for being the first woman to lead in Bud Light in 40 years of history.
- In 2022 Alissa was named one of AD’s Ages 40 Under 40 Honorees.
- She was also featured in Forbes for being the first woman to lead the Bud Light.
- Later Alissa was fired by “Bud Light” where they stated “she was gone for Good”
- The mother of three children is 39 years old
- Alissa received a bachelor’s degree in English literature from Harvard University.
- Alissa and her husband Henry Charles Heinerscheid first met at Harvard University.
- Alissa was diagnosed with cancer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Who is Alissa Heinerscheid?
⇒Alissa Heinerscheid is a renowned Business Executive who served the number one beer brand company in the world “Bud Light” as a Vice President of marketing.
Alissa Heinerscheid salary
⇒Heinerscheid receives an average salary of around $2 Million per annum as a Business Executive and senior marketing officer.
Alissa Heinerscheid husband
⇒Henry Charles Heinerscheid is the husband of Alissa Heinerscheid. The couple first met at Harvard University.
Alissa Heinerscheid net worth
⇒Heinerscheid holds around $13.29 Million net worth as of 2023.