How Much Salary Does WCVB-TV Pay to Antoinette Antonio? Net Worth in 2023
Facts of Antoinette Antonio
|Full Name:||Antoinette Antonio|
|Net Worth:||$2.1 Million|
|Date of Birth:||December 7, 1984|
|Birth Place:||California, USA|
|Height:||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Education:||University of California|
|Children:||Greyson and Westonm|
|Awards:||Best Sports Reporting Award, Best Anchoring Award, and General Assignment Reporting Awards,|
- 1 Antoinette Antonio Salary From WCVB-TV
- 2 Antoinette Antonio Salary From KOB-TV
- 3 How Much Net Worth Does Antoinette Antonio Hold?
- 4 Competitive Journalist’s Salary & Net Worth
- 5 Early Life- Birth, Age, Zodiac, Ethnicity, Religion & Nationality
- 6 Antoinette Antonio Attended The University of California
- 7 Antoinette Antonio is Married to Jeremy Fine
- 8 Antoinette Antonio’s Work Records
- 9 Interesting Facts About Antoinette Antonio
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Antoinette Antonio Salary From WCVB-TV
WCVB’s journalist Antoinette Antonio earns an average salary of $89,500 / GBP 71616 per annum as a co-anchor of WCVB’s EyeOpener newscasts. The EyeOpener programs broadcast from 4:30 AM to 7 AM where Co-anchors Doug Meehan and Meteorologist Cindy Fitzgibbon also appear in the program along with Antoinette.
Antonio also anchors the 12N to 12:30 PM noon newscast “NewsCenter 5” along with co-anchor Jessica Brown. Antoinette Joined the NewsCenter 5 team in June 2013.
By presenting various WCVB programs Antonio’s annual income reaches approximately $1 Million per year including all the bonuses. Similarly, Antonio’s base monthly and weekly salary is estimated to be around $7458 / GBP 5967 and $1864 / GBP 1491 respectively.
According to the reports, the average salary of a WCVB journalist is calculated to be around $65,628 per year however, it also provides extra bonuses to its employees.
On the other hand, Antonio receives more than the average salary as she has been working in the networks for years.
Antoinette Antonio Salary From KOB-TV
Prior to joining the WCVB network she served the KOB Television station based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States. She worked there for almost seven years as a morning anchor and reporter.
At KOB network she used to earn an average salary of around $65,000 per year whereas KOB provides an average of $58k salary per year to its intermediate anchors and reporters.
How Much Net Worth Does Antoinette Antonio Hold?
Antoinette Antonio holds approximately $2.1 Million net worth in 2023. She has accumulated a huge amount of net worth through her decade-long career in the journalism field.
Antonio gained huge stardom after she started working at WCVB’s network in 2013 when she arrived in Boston. She has been working in the same network for over a decade now.
As well educated journalist she has invested her money in various stock markets, shares, and real estate properties. As a result of her years of dedication to the journalism field, she lives a luxurious life in her house in Boston with her husband and children.
Antoinette Antonio’s Annual, Monthly & Weekly Salary | Net Worth
|Year||Annual Salary||Monthly Salary||Weekly Salary||Net Worth|
Competitive Journalist’s Salary & Net Worth
|Christiane Amanpour||Annual: $5 million Monthly: $400,000||$18 million||CNN’s Chief International Anchor. Host of CNN Night Program “Amanpour.“|
|Rachel Nichols||Annual: $1.5 million Monthly: $12500||$ 10 million||American journalist and sportscaster.|
|Dan Bongino||Annual: $7 Million Monthly: $5,00,000||$150 million||American conservative political commentator, radio show host, and author.|
|John Humphrys||Annual: $514,240+ Monthly: $154,272 +||$5 Million||Main presenter BBC Radio 4 breakfast program Today.|
Early Life- Birth, Age, Zodiac, Ethnicity, Religion & Nationality
American TV Anchor and reporter Antoinette Antonio was born on December 7, 1984, in California, USA. According to her birthday, she is 39 years old and her horoscope sign is Sagittarius.
She was born into a Christian religious family in the USA and holds American nationality. Similarly, she belongs to the Filipino ethnicity.
Antonio was raised in California along with her parents and siblings. However, later she moved to Boston to pursue her career
Antoinette Antonio Attended The University of California
Antoinette Antonio completed her high school education at a reputed public school in California. Later she joined the University of California in Irvine and received a degree in English Literature, and International Studies.
Antoinette Antonio is Married to Jeremy Fine
Antoinette Antonio has been married to Jeremy Fine for decades now. Jeremy is a professional video producer and photographer for a television station.
The duo tied the knot on 1st September 2012 after dating for a couple of years. The couple also shares two sons Greyson and Westonm from their decade-long marriage.
Antoinette Antonio’s Work Records
- Antoinette Antonio serves for the WCVB’s network as an anchor. She presents the WCVB’s EyeOpener programs broadcast from 4:30 AM to 7 AM, with other Co-anchors Doug Meehan and Meteorologist Cindy Fitzgibbon.
- Antonio has been also presenting the noon newscast “NewsCenter 5” from 12N to 12:30 PM with co-anchor Jessica Brown. She Joined the NewsCenter 5 team in June 2013.
- Antonio has covered various major news such as Two Red Sox World Series wins and she has covered victory parades for three Patriots Super Bowl wins, during her work in NewsCenter 5.
- Prior to joining the WCVB network she served the KOB Television station based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States. She worked there for almost seven years as a morning anchor and reporter.
- During her work in the WCVB network, she covered snow floods, wildfires, hot air balloon crashes, Hurricanes, storms, and many others.
- Antonio also got to interview Former American president Barack Obama while working at the WCVB network.
- She started her journalism career at KWES network based in Midland, Odessa, as a reporter and anchor. While working for the network she received various awards and honors including the Best Sports Reporting Award, Best Anchoring Award, and General Assignment Reporting awards, etc.
Interesting Facts About Antoinette Antonio
- Antoinette is a Mother of two young children and she still manages to give time to her professions as well as to her children. She has become a good inspiration for various mothers.
- Antoinette first worked as an anchor for the KWES network based in Midland, Odessa, as a morning news anchor and reporter.
- Antonio owns a Ford Edge Ecoboost that is worth $30,000.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the salary of Antoinette Antonio?
⇒Antoinette Antonio earns an average salary of around $89,500 annually and $7458 monthly from the WCVB network.
Antoinette Antonio’s Net Worth in 2023
⇒Antonio has accumulated around $2.1 Million net worth through her decade-long career in the journalism field.
What is the height of Antoinette Antonio?
⇒39-year-old journalist Antonio stands approximately 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs around 55 KG. Moreover, her eyes color is brown and she has long black hair.
Is Antoinette Antonio Married?
⇒Yes, Antonio is a married woman. She is married to a professional photographer and video producer, Jeremy Fine.
Does Antoinette Antonio have any children?
⇒Antonio and her husband Jeremy Fine share two sons named Greyson and Weston.
What does Antoinette Antonio study in bachelours?
⇒Antonio completed her bachelor’s degree in English literature and international Studies from the University of California.
Where does Antoinette Antonio currently Work?
⇒Antonio is an active reporter and anchor of the WCVB’s EyeOpener newscasts which broadcasts from 4:30 AM to 7 AM. She also anchors the 12N to 12:30 PM noon newscast “NewsCenter 5” along with co-anchor Jessica Brown.
What is the age of Antoinette Antonio?
⇒According to her birthdate on December 7, 1984, she will be 39 years old in 2023 and her horoscope sign is Sagittarius.