Facts of Faith Agostine Skowronski
|Full Name:||Faith Agostine Skowronski|
|Annual Salary:||$1 million|
|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
|Date of Birth:||March 9, 1957|
|Birth Place:||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Height:||4 feet 11 inches|
|Parents:||Steven A. Skowronski (Father) and Mary Skowronski (Mother)|
- 1 Faith Daniels Salary From NBC News
- 2 Faith Daniels’s Net Worth
- 3 Related NBC Journalist Salary & Net Worth in 2023
- 4 Faith Daniels: Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Religion, & Parents
- 5 Faith Daniels’s Attended Bethany College
- 6 Faith Daniels’s Husband & Children
- 7 Faith Daniels’s Journalism Career
- 8 Faith Daniels’s Acting Career
- 9 Interesting Facts About Faith Daniels
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Faith Daniels Salary From NBC News
Faith Daniels earns an average salary of around $1 Million per annum as an American television news anchor, reporter, and talk show host.
Similarly, her monthly and weekly salary is estimated to be around $83333 and $20833 respectively. Moreover, she also receives a handsome amount of bonuses through the NBC network.
Daniels has been serving NBC News for over three decades since she first joined the network in 1990 as the news anchor for Today and the NBC Sunday Nightly News.
Through her decades-long contributions to NBC News, she earns way more than the average journalist on NBC.
Before joining the CNN network she served CBS News from 1985 to 1990 as a news anchor and used to anchor the “CBS Morning News”.
Faith Daniels was one of the youngest national news anchors at that time she was just 27 years old and used to anchor CBS Morning News.
Faith Daniels’s Net Worth
NBC’s National News anchor, Faith Daniels holds an approximately $5 Million net worth from her successful decade-long journalism career. She came to the spotlight after she started working for NBC News as an anchor.
Daniels worked at NBC Network for over three decades and earned huge fame and respect from the public.
Faith Daniels’s Annual, Monthly & Weekly Salary | Net Worth
|Year||Annual Salary||Monthly Salary||Weekly Salary||Net Worth|
|2023||$1 Million||$83333||$20833||$5 Million|
Related NBC Journalist Salary & Net Worth in 2023
|Tom Llamas||Annual: $ 90,000+ Monthly: $45,00 +||$1.5 million||A Senior National Correspondent and anchor on NBC|
|Chris Hayes||Annual: $ 2 million Monthly: $40,000 +||$7 million||American political commentator, television news anchor, activist, and author.|
|Katy Tur||Annual: $ $1 million Monthly: $50,000||$8 Million||Correspondent for NBC News. Host of Katy Tur Reports.|
|Dylan Dreyer||Annual: $2 million Monthly: $80,000||$4 Million||American television meteorologist. Anchor on Today’s 3rd Hour.|
Faith Daniels: Birth, Age, Ethnicity, Religion, & Parents
NBC journalist Faith Daniels was born on March 9, 1957. Daniels was born to an Unwed mother so she lived in a Catholic orphanage home for almost eight years. She was later adopted by Steven A. Skowronski and his wife Mary Skowronski.
Her father Steven A worked as a sheet metal worker. After adopting Daniels the couple named her Faith Agostine Skowronski.
According to her birthdate, Daniels is currently 66 years old and her zodiac sign is Pisces. Before getting married her name was Faith Augustine later she started using her husband’s last name and now she is mostly known as Faith Daniels.
She was born in a Christian religious family and she holds American nationality. Moreover, Daniels belongs to a white ethnic family background.
Faith Daniels’s Attended Bethany College
Faith grew up in Washington, Pennsylvania along with her parents. Daniels received her bachelor’s degree from Bethany College in Bethany, West Virginia, in 1979. At Bethany College, she was a member of the Zeta Tau Alpha.
Moreover, she completed her high school education at Trinity High School in Washington, PA.
Faith Daniels’s Husband & Children
Former NBC journalist Faith Daniels has been married to Dean Daniels for over 42 years. The couple met during their professional work.
Dean Daniels was the producer in WTRF-TV, Channel 7 Wheeling, WV whereas Faith was also working on the same channel as a reporter. After getting to know each other the couple started dating and finally got married in 1981.
Through their decade-long marriage, the couple has welcomed three children two sons Andrew Daniels and Aidan Rose Daniels, and a daughter Alyx Rae Daniels.
Faith Daniels’s Journalism Career
- Faith Daniels started her journalism career in 1978 when she was still doing her bachelor’s at Bethany College. She first worked at WTRF-TV in Wheeling, West Virginia as an intern.
- In 1981 Faith moved to Peoria, Illinois from West Virginia, and started working for WRAU-TV and WMBD-TV. She also served the ABC and CBS affiliates.
- Later, in early 1981 she was again moved to Columbus, Ohio, and started working as a noon anchor at WBNS-TV.
- After two years of working for WBNS-TV in Columbus, Ohio she moved to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and joined WTAE-TV in 1983.
- Faith’s national news career began in 1985 after she joined the CBS News. At CBC she started anchoring the CBS Morning News.
- While working as a national news anchor at CBS she was named one of the youngest National News anchors. At that time she was just 27 years old.
- Faith joined the NBC network in June 1990 and started serving for NBC Sunday Nightly News, as the news anchor. Later she also started anchoring NBC News at Sunrise.
- In 1991 she began hosting her own national daily talk show Faith Daniels previously known as Closer Look on NBC network. The show was a part of NBC’s midday daytime schedule. Faith became the first journalist to host her own national daily talk show.
- In 1992 she began working for Dateline NBC and left the network in 1995 after working for 3 years as a national news anchor.
Faith Daniels’s Acting Career
- Faith Daniels is also active in the entertainment industry as well as in the journalism sector. She has shown her appearance in various movies and TV shows.
- Faith appeared in Robin Williams’s 2006s movie Man of the Year where she played the part of the candidate’s debate moderator.
- Daniels also had a cameo role in the 1988s series Murphy Brown.
- Faith Daniels no longer serves as a journalist anchor or host on any programs or network.
Interesting Facts About Faith Daniels
- Faith is an active supporter of the National Council for Adoption.
- She completed her high school education at Trinity High School in Washington, PA and for her graduation, she attended Bethany College in Bethany, WV.
- She came to the spotlight for anchoring popular national news programs.
- At WTRF-TV, Channel 7 Wheeling, WV she met her future husband Dean Daniels, who was the producer of the show.
- At the age of 27, she became one of the youngest national news anchors in America.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Faith Daniels’s Salary
⇒Faith Daniels used to receive approximately $1 Million salary per annum from her journalism career at NBC News as a national news anchor.
Faith Daniels’s Net Worth
⇒Faith holds around $5 million net worth in 2023.
Faith Daniels’s height and weight
⇒ Daniels stands at 4 feet 11 inches in height (1.52 m) and weighs approximately 60 Kg.
Is Faith Daniels Married?
⇒Yes Daniels is a married woman. She has been married to her husband Dean Daniels since 1981.
What is Faith Daniels famous for?
⇒Daniels is famous as an anchor of national news programs and Talk show host. She came to the spotlight after she started hosting national news programs on the NBC network.