What is Javier Bardem Salary in 2023 | Net Worth- Bio
Facts of Javier Bardem
|Full Name:||Javier Bardem|
|Annual Salary:||$1.2 Million Per Movie|
|Net Worth:||$30 Million|
|Date of Birth:||March 1, 1969|
|Birth Place:||Las Palmas, Gran Canaria|
|Height:||5 Ft. 11 In.|
|Children:||Leo Encinas Cruz, and Luna Encinas Cruz|
|Parents:||José Carlos Encinas Doussinague, Pilar Bardem|
|Siblings:||Carlos and Mónica|
Salary & Net Worth of Javier Bardem
Javier Bardem, Spanish Acotr, charges around 1.2 Million Dollars per movie. By working in the entertainment industry for over 30 years he has accumulated $ 30 Million of net worth in 2023.
Javier has succeded to win an Academy Award and other various important awards as well, in his successful acting career,
Javier’s career began with the film “The Ages of Lulu” in 2010, and he has worked his way up to become one of the most popular villainous characters in his nearly 30-year career.
Who is Javier Bardem?
Javier Bardem is a Spanish actor best known for his performance as the sociopath, Anton Chigurh, in h in the 2007 Western drama film “No Country for Old Men.”
Bardem won the first Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in that movie and became the first and only Spanish actor to do so.
Javier Bardem was born in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, on March 1, 1969. Javier Encinas Bardem is his full name. His nationality is Spanish. Bardem is of mixed ethnicity, and his zodiac sign is Pisces.
Javier grew up in his hometown with his elder siblings, Carlos and Mónica, as the youngest son of his parents, José Carlos Encinas Doussinague (father) and Pilar Bardem (mother).
Javier Bardem’s father Jose is a cattle rancher’s son, and his mother Pilar is a well-known Spanish actress who has been in the field of cinema since 1965 and has received the Goya Award, Spanish Actors Union Award, and Valladolid International Film Festival Award.
Because of his father’s violent nature, which caused him to change jobs more than ten times and leave his children hungry, his mother divorced him soon after his birth and raised him along with his siblings.
Javier developed an interest in acting like a child because he comes from a family of filmmakers and actors in Spanish cinema. His grandparents are actors Rafael Bardem and Matilde Muoz Sampedro, and he is Juan Antonio Bardem’s nephew.
Javier spent so much of his childhood in theaters and on film sets that by the age of six, he had already made his first film appearance in “El Pcaro” (The Scoundrel).
His first love, however, was painting, and he went on to study painting for four years at Madrid’s Escuela de Artes y Oficios.
However, he struggled with his finances while working as a painter, so he began acting jobs. He also played for the Spanish Junior National Team.
Wife & Children
Javier Bardem is a married man. His wife’s name is Penélope Cruz. Penelope is a well-known Spanish actress and model who made her debut in 1992 with “Jamon Jamon” and has even appeared alongside Javier in “Vicky Cristina Barcelona” in 2008.
The couple began dating on the set of “Vicky Cristina Barcelona” in 2007 and kept a low public profile for years until their marriage in July 2010. They had a lavish wedding in The Bahamas, which was attended by their family and friends.
The couple has been married for over a decade. Javier Bardem shares two children Leo Encinas Cruz (Son) and Luna Encinas Cruz, (Daughter) with his wife Penélope Cruz.
Javier raised as a Catholic, is now an agnostic who stated in 2005 that if he were gay, he would marry “right away tomorrow, just to fuck with the Church.”
Though he plays a villainous character in films, he has admitted to a “hatred” of violence after being involved in a fight in a nightclub in his early 20s, which resulted in a broken nose.
He has also been involved in controversies, In 2019, during the March for Climate, Bardem gave a speech on stage in which he called both Madrid Mayor José Luis Martnez-Almeida and US President Donald Trump “stupid,” for which he later apologized.
Javier Bardem is a handsome man with a well-maintained body physique. He is 5 feet 11 inches (1.81 m) tall and weighs approximately 85kg (187 lbs). He has fair skin, brown hair, and light brown eyes.
Bardem has an athletic body physique, with a chest size of 39 inches, a waist size of 32 inches, and a biceps size of 13 inches.
- Javier Bardem began his acting career in 1990 with the film “The Ages of Lulu,” in which he co-starred with his mother, Pilar Bardem.
- In 1992, he landed the lead male role in his next film, “Jamón Jamón.” It was a huge international success, boosting his popularity.
- In Luna’s next film, “Golden Balls,” he reprised his role (1993).
- In 1997, he received his first English-language film, “Perdita Durango.”
- In 2000, he received his first major break when he was cast as Reinaldo Arenas in the biographical film “Before Night Falls.” His performance earned him his first Oscar nomination.
- He appeared in Malkovich’s directorial debut, “The Dancer Upstairs,” in 2002.
- He won Best Actor at the Venice Film Festival for his performance in the Spanish film “Mar Adentro” (2004).
- In 2004, he made his Hollywood debut as a minor character in the film “Collateral,” playing a gangster.
- In 2007, he received his biggest break when he played the psychopathic Anton Chigurh in the Western drama film “No Country for Old Men.” His performance was widely praised and earned him international acclaim.
- In 2008, he co-starred with Penelope Cruz and Scarlett Johansson in Woody Allen’s “Vicky Cristina Barcelona.”
- He received numerous awards for his performance in the 2010 psychological film “Biutiful,” including an Oscar nomination, making him the first all-Spanish-language Best nominee ever.
- In 2012, he was cast as the main antagonist in the Bond film “Skyfall.”
- He appeared in several films, including ‘The Counselor,’ ‘Autómata,’ ‘The Gunman,’ and ‘The Last Face.’
- In 2017, he played Armando Salazar, the main antagonist in the popular fantasy film “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.”
- In the same year, he appeared in the horror film “Mother!” alongside Jennifer Lawrence and Michelle Pfeiffer.
- In 2020, he will be seen as Leo in Sally Potter’s British-American drama film “The Roads Not Taken.”
- He will play Stilgar in Denis Villeneuve’s upcoming film “Dune,” as well as in “Being The Records.”
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Javier Bardem Net Worth?
Javier Bardem has accumulated $ 30 Million of net worth throughout his 30 years of experience in the entertainment industry.
Who is Javier Bardem’s Wife?
Javier is married to Penélope Cruz with whom he married in 2010.
Does Javier Bardem have any children?
Javier shares two children son Leo Encinas Cruz (Son) and Luna Encinas Cruz, (Daughter) with his wife Penélope.
Are Penélope Cruz and Javier Bardem still married?
Yes, Javier and Penélope Cruz are still together. The duo has been married for over a decade now.