Bio of James Wilson | Salary & Net Worth in 2023
Facts of James Wilson
|Full Name:||James Wilson|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million and $5 Million|
|Date of Birth:||December 1, 1995|
|Birth Place:||Biddulph, England|
Salary & Net Worth of James Wilson
James Wilson’s main source of income is his successful football career. James earns an average annual salary of £109,200 / $ 139153 from Port Vale Football Club as a forward player. Similary, his monthly salary is calculated to be around £ 9100 / $ 11596.
Contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements provide the majority of his income. James’s market value is estimated to be around €600. James Wilson has accumulated a $2.5 million net worth from his football career.
James Antony Wilson is an English professional footballer who plays as a forward for League Two club Port Vale. In 2002, he joined Manchester United’s youth team.
James Antony Wilson was born on December 1, 1995, in Biddulph, England. He is of British nationality. He is of white ethnicity. His astrological sign is Sagittarius.
Caption: James Wilson, Footballer (Photo: Wikiodin)
According to web sources, footballer James Antony Wilson appeared to be single at the moment. However, he might be dating some girl privately and just does not want to reveal it in the media.
Similary, he has not been married to anyone, in the past and present. However, as he now has a successful football career he might be planning to start a family soon.
James Wilson is 1.83m tall, which equates to 6 feet 0 inches. He weighs 73 kilograms. Wilson has an athletic physique. His eyes are brown, and his hair is blonde. James’sexual orientation is heterosexual.
- In 2002, he joined Manchester United’s youth team and began his career there, where he has played for the U18 and reserves teams. At the age of 17, he signed his first professional contract with Manchester United.
- He finished the 2012-13 season as the U18’s top scorer, with 14 goals in 18 league appearances.
- Wilson made his senior team debut on May 6, 2014 and scored twice in a 3-1 home win over Hull City.
- He signed a new contract with the club in September 2015 that runs until June 2019, with an option to extend for another year.
- During the 2014-15 season, he appeared in 17 first-team games and scored two goals in all competitions.
- On November 26, 2015, he signed a loan deal with Championship club Brighton & Hove Albion until the end of the 2015-16 season.
- Wilson made his debut for Brighton & Hove Albion on November 28, 2015, in a 2-1 win over Birmingham City at the Falmer Stadium. In a 3-2 win over Charlton Athletic on December 5, 2015, he scored his first goal for the club.
- He made 27 appearances for Brighton & Hove Albion on loan, scoring 8 goals and providing 2 assists across all competitions.
- On the 20th of August 2016, Wilson joined Championship club Derby County on loan until the end of the 2016-17 season.
- He made his Derby County debut on August 26, 2016, in a 1-0 loss to Burton Albion. On 17 October 2016, he suffered a serious knee injury and returned to Manchester United for treatment, ending his loan spell.
- He appeared four times for Derby County during his loan spell.
- Wilson signed a loan deal with Championship club Sheffield United until the end of the 2017-18 season on January 10, 2018. He made his Sheffield United debut on January 12, 2018, in a 0-0 draw against Sheffield Wednesday in the Steel City Derby.
- During his loan spell at Sheffield United, he made nine appearances and scored once in all competitions.
- He joined Aberdeen on loan for the remainder of the 2018-19 season on August 13, 2018.
- Wilson made his Aberdeen debut on August 25, 2018, in a 1-1 draw against Hibernian FC. In a 1-0 win over Motherwell on September 22, 2018, he scored his first goal for the club.
- He made 32 appearances for Aberdeen on loan, scoring four goals and providing three assists across all competitions.
- He joined Aberdeen on a permanent basis on 3 July 2019, signing a two-year contract. During the 2019-20 season, he made 16 appearances for the club, recording three assists across all competitions.
- Wilson signed an 18-month contract with Salford City on January 31, 2020. He made his debut for the club on 11 February 2020, scoring twice in a 3-2 loss to Plymouth Argyle. In his first season, he finished with two goals in six games across all competitions as Salford City won the 2019-20 EFL Trophy.
- He announced his departure from the club at the end of the 2020-21 season. During that season, he appeared in 28 games for the club, scoring 8 goals and providing 1 assist.
- He has agreed to join League Two club Port Vale on a two-year contract on July 1, 2021.
- He has represented England at a number of different age levels. He has played for England at the U16, U19, U20, and U21 levels.
- He made one appearance for the England U16 team, assisting England to a 3-0 Victory Shield victory over Northern Ireland in March 2011.
- Wilson scored on his England U19 debut against Estonia on October 3, 2013. He scored on his England U21 debut and only cap against the United States on September 3, 2015.
- He has yet to make his senior England national team debut.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much James Wilson Earns?
⇒James earns an average annual salary of £109,200 and £ 9100 monthly salary from Port Vale Football Club.
James Wilson’s Net Worth
⇒James Wilson holds an estimated net worth of around $2.5 million from his football career.
Is James Wilson Married?
⇒No James Wilson is not married.
Which Team James Wilson plays for?
⇒ James has been playing for Port Vale Football Club since late 2020 after leaving Salford City Football Club.
What is James Wilson’s Position?
⇒ James plays as a Forward player.
What is James Wilson Jeasy Number?
⇒ James’ jersey number is 9 in Port Vale Football Club. He used to have 19 number jersey while working with Salford City Football Club.