Pablo Sarabia Salary in 2023 | Grilfriend, Net Worth & Bio
Facts of Pablo Sarabia
|Full Name:||Pablo Sarabia|
|Annual Salary:||€ 4230666|
|Monthly Salary:||€ 352555|
|Net Worth:||49 Million|
|Date of Birth:||May 11|
|Birth Place:||Madrid, Spain|
|Height:||5 ft 10 In|
Pablo Sarabia Salary & Net Worth
PSG’s most creative midfielder, Pablo Sarabia, receives a weekly salary of $88,000 / € 80934 and his annual salary reaches $4.6 million / € 4230666 in 2023.
Pablo Sarabia has an estimated net worth of around €49 million / £42 million. In July 2019, he signed a contract with Paris Saint-Germain that pays him € 7.2 million / 6.2 million pounds per year.
His market value is between €11.9M and €19.9M as of May 2023, with a peak value of €40 million in December 2018. Moreover, he received PSG €5M from Wolverhampton. Furthermore, his main source of income is his football career.
Pablo Sarabia Garcia is a Spanish professional footballer who goes by the nickname Pablo Sarabia. He wears shirt number 19 for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and the Spain national team.
Pablo Sarabia was born on May 11, 1992, in Madrid, Spain, as Pablo Sarabia Garcia. He has Spanish nationality and follows the Christian religion.
Pablo is currently 31 years and his zodiac sign is Taurus according to his birth date. Pablo Has a sister named Veriito
Pablo Sarabia is not been married to anyone at the present time. He is currently in a romantic relationship with his girlfriend Carmen Mora. The couple appears to be very happy, and they frequently travel and explore new places together.
Pablo, on the other hand, tries to keep his life as private as possible, and he doesn’t share much about it, aside from his Instagram account and the photos he shares with fans. He is straight in terms of sexual orientation.
Pablo Sarabia is a tall footballer who stands 1.77 m (5 ft 10 in). He weighs 70 kg and has an athletic weight. He has dark brown eyes and black hair. Pablo has an athletic body type.
- Pablo Sarabia started his football career at the “Escuela de Futbol Madrid Oeste de Boadilla del Monte” football academy until 2004 when he was signed by Real Madrid at the age of 12.
- He made his Segunda Division B debut against Alcorcon on January 3, 2010, and scored his first goal for Real Madrid Castilla in a 5-2 home win over Racing de Santander B.
- In December 2010, he was also called up for the first time by the first team for a UEFA Champions League home match against Auxerre.
- Later, in his second season with Castilla, manager Alberto Toril assigned Sarabia a larger role in the team, moving him from his usual winger position to attacking midfielder.
- He finished third in the league with 12 goals, trailing only Joselu and Alvaro Morata (14 apiece).
- Pablo signed a five-year contract with Getafe for a reported fee of around €3 million on July 3, 2011, and scored his first goal in the top flight the following September 15th, but in a 1-4 home loss to Barcelona.
- Sarabia signed a four-year contract with Sevilla on June 9, 2016, and made his competitive debut on August 14, 2016, playing 36 minutes in a 0-2 home loss to Barcelona in the first leg of the Supercopa de Espana.
- In the 2018-2019 season, he scored a career-high 12 goals, trailing only Wissam Ben Yedder’s 18 in the squad, while also providing 13 assists, helping the Andalusians finish sixth.
- Pablo signed a five-year contract with Paris Saint-Germain on July 2, 2019, and scored his first goal in Ligue 1 on October 5, opening a 4-0 home defeat of Angers and later providing two assists.
- Following a 0-0 draw after 120 minutes, he scored the winning penalty in the 2020 Coupe de la Ligue final against Lyon on July 31, 2020.
- Pablo Sarabia earned his first cap for Spain’s under-16 team in 2008, and he played all seven games for the under-17s at the 2009 FIFA World Cup in Nigeria, scoring once as Spain finished third.
- In 2011, he also served as captain for Spain in the UEFA European Under-19 Championship, which they won.
- Later that day, on August 30th, 2019, he was called up to the full squad by manager Robert Moreno for two UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying matches against Romania and the Faroe Islands, making his debut in the former in a 2-1 away victory after replacing Dani Ceballos in the 77th minute.
- He started a 7-0 home rout of Malta in Cadiz and scored his first international goal for the already qualified Spaniards on November 15th as a late call-up due to injuries to others.
- Pablo was also named to Luis Enrique’s 24-man squad for Euro 2020, which will take place on May 24, 2021.
- Furthermore, he played for UEFA Euro 2020 against Slovakia on June 23, 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much does Pablo Sarabia earn?
Pablo Sarabia receives a weekly salary of $88,000 and a $4.6 million annual salary from the Premier League club.
Pablo Sarabia’s Net Worth
He has accumulated a $49 Million net worth from his successful football career.
Who is Is Pablo Sarabia Dating?
Pablo is in a romantic relationship with his girlfriend Carmen Mora. The duo has been dating for a long time.
What is Pablo Sarabia’s Position?
Pablo mostly plays as an attacking midfielder, he can also play as a right winger.
Pablo Sarabia Jearsy Number
Pablo’s jersey number is 22 for Spain’s national team. However, his jersey number was 10 and 21 in the Sevilla football club (midfielder) and Wolverhampton Wanderers football club (midfielder).